Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Back To The Real World, Sort Of

Holy Cow! It feels like a lifetime since I have written anything here. July has been a crazy month of family visits, business growth and some much needed get-out-of-town, breath-in-some-fresh-air, put-your-feet-up vacation!

Have no fear (or be afraid, depending on what you feel about this blog), I took plenty of notes during my excursions through Oregon over the past couple of weeks and am eager to share with you what I can.

Then again, looking back seems like a silly thing to do - after all, this coming weekend is something worth looking forward to - Oregon Brewers Festival all weekend long, X-Files: I Want To Believe premiere, and the potential to meet up with some old friends that I haven't seen in a long while. I'm stoked.

No comments: