Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Did I Know I Had This Blog?

Stumbled across this blog site oblivious to any memory that I ever once set it up. The creation date says May 2007. Well, that's exactly 1 year ago which is exactly around the time that I quit my corporate gig to freelance as a writer and set a new direction for my working life. So, I'm thinking I created this page in hopes of having a venue to write. But why did I create it, abandon it without a single post, and then delete it from my mind?

I haven't the faintest idea.

So, until the memory of setting this up comes back to me, let me just say:

Ta Daaaaaa!!!

Welcome to my blog. I hope you find it amusing. I will probably write mostly about my life in Portland, OR, life with my husband and now business partner, Ben, and my obsession with food.

1 comment:

Louie said...

Welcome Welcome Sister!