Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Day & The Montage

All that anticipation for a three day weekend - how quickly it went by. Memorial Day itself ended up being a casual work day for me. Caught up on some miscellaneous to-dos for clients and around the house, hit the gym then decided to go out for dinner.

We ended up at the Montage - a great restaurant I hadn't been to in a while and where my hubby had never been. I love when we go somewhere new for at least one of us.

I had jambalaya, Ben had chicken fried steak and it was 1/2 price bottles of wine night (woo hoo) so we shared a bottle of 2004 Italian Flaio Primitivo Salento. Yum yum. We ate so well, we didn't have anything left over to take home in a well-crafted giraffe or whale. Oh well, the atmosphere was just what we needed and our server (Megan) was great. The place always reminds me how much I appreciate Portland.

No comments: